The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Wednesday, August 3

Where am I biking to??

I was going to map my journey in exercycle biking distance to Arthurs Pass as an ongoing journey. But, I just did a quick add up of my biking distance so far and I am already at Springfield(58km) at the base of the Southern Alps as you head towards the coast. And I have achieved it in a combined total of 2 hours and 40mins. Not too shabby for someone who has a BMI that makes her clinically obese.

So really, that is just silly, as I will be at Arthurs Pass before you know it. So, have decided to bike/walk/run around New Zealand. I will start in Bluff and go up as far as Dunedin and then head inland to Central Otago via Middlemarch and then up to Hokitika on the West Coast and then up the middle of the country to Nelson then across to Picton and then across on the ferry to Wellington and then up the west coast and head on up till I hit the far north. I mean, it will be interesting to see won't it?? I will post photos along the way of interesting points. Something to take up all those spare hours in my day!!

I will have to see how I am going to put this idea into imagery but I will have a play around and see what I can concoct. I'll need a map and will have to see how I am going to post ongoing images. It's all coming to me in rushes so I will write it down and plan it out (and probably do a list as I am a LIST person).

Was going to bike today but have decided, as it is a pearler of a day, that I will walk to school and pick up the two oldest sprogs and give them a bit of fresh air as they walk home with me. And my tailbone is still aching from the Monday's ride.

Blair is back tomorrow. Having a "big night" out in Queenstown tonight with all his buddies. Last night they were getting beers in and having a house pool competition. There are 8 of them down there staying in the boss's beautiful home at Lake Hayes in between Arrowtown and Queenstown. He said the scenery is just beautiful and I am sure he means the mountains etc and not the chics!! LOL LOL LOL>

My sister is coming over this evening to look after the kids while I go to the later meeting at 7.30pm. I won't, for the first time, stay for the meeting. I will come home and have a wine with my sis instead.

Will update with weighin results later.

Posted by Jules :: 12:55 pm :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------