The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Wednesday, July 13

Wednesday Weigh In - Week Six

Start Weight: 109.8kg
Current Weight: 105.5kg
Loss/Gain: -0.5kg
Kgs Lost: 4.3kg
Kgs to Goal: 40.5kg

It's official, I am a weight loss legend!! Hold your applause, I don't need it! I went to the most motivating meeting ever tonight. My leader is just excellent and I find this the difference this time around. Yes, please remember that this is about my 4th attempt at losing the lard! I seem to have an obsession with exclamation marks tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the meeting. There were a couple of people who reached their 10kg marks tonight, one who met her 35kg mark and one who reached goal. Talk about inspiration. Actually, talking about inspiration, a big hello to Givona who commented for the first time today after lurking for quite a while. She has lost a staggering amount of weight and is still plodding along towards her goal which is around 11kg away. I really love to hear these sort of stories because they remind me that I TOO CAN DO THIS. I really can. I think I can...... the little blue engine said.

I have a data entry job to apply for tomorrow at 10am. Well, I have to go in and do the alphanumeric and numeric data entry tests to see how fast I am. I downloaded a 30 day free trial data entry test off the internet this morning and tested myself this evening and am averaging around 9500kph for both. Problem is that once I get into "test" situations I always stuff up. My dilemma is (and we all know with me there just has to be one) that if I get the job I will be unable to attend this CC's (Chub Club (Weight Watchers)) meeting. I love the meeting. Everyone is so supportive and this is the first time that this bloody thing has worked for me. The leader and the meeting is what is making the difference. I know, I know, there are other good meetings out there but this one is working for me people. Is my weight worth a crappy data entry job 3 hours a night?? Dr Phil, bless the balding old bugger, always says to have a no fail environment. My no fail environment needs this meeting. Bugger shit bum!! Maybe I should just sell my Dr Phil book on Trade Me and that would make up for one shift's worth of data entry. LOL LOL LOL. Actually, that is not a stupid idea. I went through a phase of buying all these diet books. I could make a couple of bucks by selling them all as I don't need them anymore as they are all poos and CC's is working. I have the South Beach, Dr Phil, Diary of a Fat Man, Liver Cleansing .... the list goes on. What a loser I am! I even had that stupid bloody Atkin's diet which I did promptly sell after reading it. I'm sorry if I am going to get heaps of comments about how good it is but, I am nutritionally aware ( swanky!!) and know that not eating veges and fruit is bad. I agree that increased protein and reduced carbs aid weightloss but if we are doing this stint for life then it has to be realistic doesn't it. This morning I got so caught up reading my old diary-x entries that I passed away 2 hours of the day. I noticed a recurring theme. Every couple of days I seem to have a new PLAN. A new idea, a new statement on what I was going to do dramatically different to kick start the weight loss. Of course, it didn't work because I never stuck to any of it.

This is working!!
I am sticking!!
I am losing!!

and, you all know it, need I say it, okay then ...

I AM COOL!!

Posted by Jules :: 9:31 pm :: 9 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------