The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Saturday, July 9

My Turn to Be Tagged

Three names I go by:
1. Julie
2. Mum
3. Jules

Three screen names I’ve had:
1. Jules
2. Naturaljules
3. The Renovation of Jules

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. My ears
2. My lips
3. My eyebrows (when manicured)

Three physical things I don’t like about myself:
1. My feet (see photo)
2. My butt (think Beyonce on Steroids)
3. My flabby tummy

Three parts of my heritage:
1. Australian
2. Irish
3. Scottish

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Brown pants too big for me
2. Salmon Pink singlet top
3. Pink tie up cardigan

Three favorite bands/musical artists:
1. Metallica
2. Trinity Roots
3. The Feelers

Three favorite songs:
1. Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd
2. Epiphany by Stained
3. Welcome Home by Dave Dobbyn

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Adoration
2. Trust
3. Humour

Two truths and a lie:
1. My grandfather was an Allblack
2. I have helped train a racehorse
3. I have great self esteem

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. Butt
2. Arms
3. Eyes

Three favorite hobbies:
1. Blogging
2. Natural Therapies
3. TV (sadly)

Three things I want to do badly right now:
1. Be warm (thinking Sunshine Coast)
2.Win Lotto
3. See my other half smile

Three things that scare me:
1. Spiders
2. Dying suddenly with no plans in place for my kids
3. My kids getting sick

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Tinted Moisturiser
2. Bach Flower Rescue Remedy
3. The stereo

Three Careers you have considered or are considering:
1. Journalist
2. Naturopath
3. Veterinarian

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Central Otago
2. A remote island with no shops
3. Germany

Three kids’ names you like:
1. Peta
2. Ben
3. Phoebe (how could I pick anything else!)

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Reach 60
2. Reach goal weight
3. Have no money worries

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. Love to airguitar to rock music
2. Have to drink till the last person goes home
3. Always up for a shag (with my partner of course!!)
have to add another one ....
4. Love utes

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I love boots
2. I obsess about my weight
3. I love breastfeeding my baby

Three celeb crushes:
1. Brad Pitt (although has gone down in my books since Angelina!)
2. Kees Mews
3. Jonno Gibbes

Three people I am tagging with this list :
1. Rainy
2. JWL
3. Diet Diva

Posted by Jules :: 1:38 pm :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------