The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Wednesday, June 29

Wacky Wednesday

What a wacky old day today is turning out to be. No reason just a strange feeling. I am pretty damn sure that I am going to register a gain tonight (although having lost so much blood you think I would lose!!). I am prepared for it and just have to deal with it. Tomorrow tracking will resume with full force and I will be accountable again. I was lying in bed last night after watching "Ghost Hunt". Crazy programme with two presenters going walking through a haunted house at night in the dark with cameras on and hoping to find Ghosts. I actually was going to refuse to watch it as Caro from What Now was one of the presenters/ghost hunters. I just can't take a chic from What Now (children's TV programme) seriously. Anyway, I did watch it as they were walking through Larnach's Castle. Having been into this historic building on a number of occassions, I was intrigued that any sane person would walk around in it, in the middle of the night, in the dark, alone. The place is friggin freaky in the middle of the day with mates and plenty of lights. It was bloody freaky and it kept me lying awake (please remember I live next to a cemetery) for ages and this takes me back to what I was lying awake thinking about last night. (Tangenting!!).
I have been extremely negative lately. I know that things have been going abnormally wrong for our little family but, that is really no excuse to sit around lapping up the misery. I am the strength in this family and I need to sort it out. I need to be healthy in order to continue existing. I therefore need to just stop the "woe is me" attitude and pull finger out of anus and get sorted. I have only a couple of papers to finish so that I can sit my exams in November. Then I will be a qualified Naturopath. At the moment I am a mother and a qualified whine arse. So, I need to make a plan to get these papers finished and get some practical work into play so that I am confident in my 3 hour practical exam. I also need to exercise. Diet Diva has lost 15.8pds in two weeks and has exercised her heart out. It really is the key isn't it? You can eat healthy, drink heaps of water etc etc but if you don't exercise your butt off then your aerobic fitness will still be nil and you will not be that much healthier for it. So, out come the TaeBo videos. Hideous blisters and smog aside, walking is great. But, there can be no weather excuses or "I'm too scared of the exercyling in the sleepout next to the cemetery" excuses with TaeBo. Me and Billy can do it. We can kick some serious Gluteus Maximus. (With me the emphasis is definitely on Maximus). I have always wanted a seriously sexy butt. One day people, my butt will be hot. I am not really making much sense here with my ramblings, there is no particular order to them. They are helping spit the shit out of my head though, so bear with me.

Key point for today: there is only one person who can make me healthy and slim. No, not Billy, no not Oprah, no not Dr Phil. It is me. I am the only friggin person who can step up to the plate and bat my way out of the depressive situation that obesity is. So, after Chub Club weighin tonight, I am making a vow to track, keep within points and exercise. 5 times a week. Yes, you are hearing me right, there is no point in me starting off slowly. I, Jules, will exercise 5 times in the coming 7 days. I have never been one of these people that reach 100kg and can't exercise. I have always been able to manage a good hard out long walk or a gym workout or an exercycle at high intensity. Problem is, I just never stick to it for long. So I need to get the superglue out and stick like mad. My first challenge, if anyone can recall, was to lose at least 7kg by my mate's 30th birthday dinner on the 23rd July. As of last week I was not far off being half way there. But, tonight, we can all agree, that I will have slipped backwards. So, I will have a harder but achievable task ahead of me to still maintain this challenge.
I also need to start looking after my appearance. Something about being an at home Mum makes me just go to the pack. Who wants to come home from a long day at work and walk in the door to a woman with hairy legs, pits, eyebrows to match Vincent off Beauty and the Beast, grey uncut hair (last haircut was December 11th!!) and potchy skin. You know a man loves you, or maybe more correctly put - tolerates you, when he doesn't complain about this sort of thing.

Posted by Jules :: 10:57 am :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------