The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Tuesday, June 28

Found

Some lovely young guy (about 15) found the phone on the road all run over and stuffed and took it home and his older brother somehow got it to go enough to get my cellphone number off it. The phone is stuffed but the sim card is fully intact!! So I will take it into Vodafone to figure out how to get the photos downloaded. There was also a wee video of Phoebe's first ever bath in the hospital. So we are stoked. That happened last night. Overnight I have bleed severely with what I thought was just my first period back after having Phoebe. Not so. I have gone through 10 overnight/maternity pads in less than 10 hours. Have just had internals, blood tests and a pregnancy test. I have been given a drug (Tranexamic Acid) to try and stop the bleeding and if that fails I will have to go into Women's for further testing. Dr thinks it may even be a side effect of the liver damage. Something to do with bleeding being related to the dysfunction of the liver. Who knows with me?? Dr took my blood pressure when I was there and it was 180/100 so I have had to go onto the new blood pressure medication. Enalapril Maleate. So here's hoping that everything pans out on the liver front now.

And what else happened? Locked the car/house keys inside just before I went to the doctor. Had to break a window in the back door to get in. Blair is thrilled with that but I literally had no other choice as we have no other key. The locks are stuffed so when we get keys cut they won't work in the old stuffed locks. So, upside is that the landlady has agreed to have all the locks done including the garage one!!

On the other front, you know, the reason that I actually have this journal. Eating has been terrible. Well, that's a bit of an overexaggeration, I haven't eaten terribly I just have not tracked at all. And, yesterday, when the bleeding was intensiving, I turned to Chocolate. Whittaker's Macadamia Nut Milk Chocolate to be exact. So, I am writing it off - this week that is. I will still weigh in etc but I am just putting it into the "bad week" basket.

Posted by Jules :: 12:48 pm :: 7 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------