The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Wednesday, June 15

Wednesday Weighin - Week Two

Start Weight: 109.8kg
Current Weight: 109.1kg
Loss/Gain: +0.6kg
Kgs Lost: 0.7kg
Kgs to Goal: 44.1kg

Now - I am gutted!! Below is a photo (I ask forgiveness for subjecting you to an upclose of my hideous toes). It is of the enormous blister that I gained when I spontaneously decided to walk the 4.2km return trip to the kids school yesterday afternoon. I thought "Hey, if Blair can just exercise, well dammit, so can I!!" I enjoyed it minus the smog inhalation. So I set off with the pram and wearing shoes for the first time in nearly a year. I have had such big preggers feet that I have had to wear leather jandal type things. Anyho, off I went into the cold and I felt damn good. I set off at a great rate for someone who hasn't done anything physical for 10 months. Got halfway to the school in 10mins (1.1km) and felt great. Then I started to feel the onset of a blister but, I thought to myself: "If Dietgirl can go 5km without giving up then dammit, I can walk 4.2km without whining". It took me 24mins to walk the 2.1km to the school and, kids in tow, 32 mins to walk back home. So I did near on an hour exercise and felt like I was gonna lose a thousand kgs.

Anyway, I am gutted because I really pulled everything into line over the weekend and thought that I would have a really good loss. No such luck. I have even drunk more water in the past week than I have for ages. Now, I could whine and cry and say it just isn't fair. But, I am not going to. It is my own fault. Sure I have been good the last couple of days but, the first half of my weight watchers week (Thursday - Wednesday is my weight watchers week) was not good and it has come back to bite me in the arse. And to be fair I have included too many treats in my points allocation. I spoke to my awesome Leader, Belinda, after the meeting tonight and she suggested I really cut back on the goodies and make those 32 points count. So I need to track and I am going to do that every day. I will be accountable and you guys can keep me real.

So:

I will track publicly!!
My points won't be made up of treats and high sugar.
I will be honest and count everything that goes in my mouth.
I will lose weight next week.

By the way, I have included a photo of Phoebe, aged 10 weeks today, below as requested. It is only a pxt photo, so not great quality but shows you her big smile for the light shade.

Posted by Jules :: 8:00 pm :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------