The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Tuesday, June 21

Preparing to Cleanse

Now, last time I attempted the Liver Cleansing Diet I got 2.5 weeks in and was hospitalized with a severe case of campylobacter. In the 2.5 weeks I lost around 5kg but, the most amazing effect that the LCD had on me was my overwhelming energy. That and how clear my skin became. All this in 2.5 weeks. I am not doing it for weight loss this time, although I know it will happen. I am doing it for the health aspect of it. So I have been eating a few treaty things, as you will note in my food diary, and making sure I don't go into it wishing there was one thing I had consumed before going on it. I think we will have pizza for tea tomorrow night (post weighin of course!!). More for Blair than me as he will miss the joy of pizza more than me. I love gourmet pizzas from the Wood Fired Pizza Kitchen in Papanui. (Blair prefers the good old Pizza Hutt variety). They do this great one with pieces of steak, red onion etc etc and topped off with sour cream. Yum Yum. Then again, I make a pretty damn good pizza myself and it involves Pita bread and veges, so we may just be able to have that on the LCD.

So today I am going to spend planning out our menus for the next two weeks. We get paid fortnightly so I have to plan what I need in the shopping. And - if you fail to plan, you plan to fail!!

So will update later today and let you know how the plans are going.

Posted by Jules :: 10:36 am :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------