The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Sunday, July 3

... and I would bike 500 more ....

Got on the exercycle and biked 5km in 17mins and 20secs. Next time I will aim to bike for half and hour and just see how far I get. Hurt my butt though!! That's what happens when your butt is 5 times the size of the bike seat. LOL LOL LMAO!!

Have had a good weekend eating wise. Went over yesterday (Saturday) but had decided halfway through the day that Saturday's would be my "Free day" from now on. Not that I won't be sensible but I just need to have a sanity day where I am not counting points religiously. I was back into today and am having point free pumpkin soup for tea.

On the family front the weekend has been terrible. Blair is just lifeless at the moment and it makes it hard to have a fun weekend. Hopefully this can be remedied with some goals and plans put into place this week.

Hope everyone else had a good one.

Posted by Jules :: 4:46 pm :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------