The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Friday, July 8

Completely Unprepared

Being completely unprepared for the day yesterday, i just grazed all day long. Problem being I am not a horse and my gut system is not set up for constant grazing. Result - bloody sore tummy from carb overload and way over points. I nearly decided not to track it but i will attempt to. I keep losing but I think apart from the exercise, that a lot of it is just breastfeeding luck. I need to make more permanent plans to lose this forever, without relying on sproglet number 3 to drink the calories out of me!! Speaking of horses (were we??), the Neurolink guy said he had only ever seen a back as bad as mine in a horse!! Could explain a few of my problems!! I felt really great and dumbfounded after going. The guy told me I had had a major accident involving my head a while ago and that it was still giving me problems. Ummmm - how the F did you know that?? When I was 18 I had indulged in too many Fantas and managed to wander onto the road at around 11pm at night and got run over by an old school teacher (coincidence!) at 70km an hour. A few factors helped me be part of the 5% who survive being hit by a vehicle at 70km/hr. I was drunk (begs the question, would I have been there if I wasn't??)and it was an old VW which means the motor is in the back and the bumper bar is lower than a normal car. This meant that my knees bent when the car hit my calves and threw me up over the bonnet (remember - no motor at front!)and through the windscreen. I have a lovely big scar on my right shoulder blade where I hit the windscreen wiper. I had multiple injuries including multiple lacerations to head and body, fractured right tibia, fractured left ankle, snapped Left anterior cruciate ligament, broken "Gangsta" teeth etc. I was blown away that this man found all of this. He also said I had digestive problems and that I wasn't getting what I needed out of the food I ate. He said it would not matter what food I ate or how much of it I still wouldn't be getting what I needed as my digestive system was malfunctioning and my hydrochloric acid wasn't working at breaking the food down. And he pointed out that I have an ongoing problem around the pyloric valve. I have had constant problems in that area and have always looked at the woman side of it rather than the digestive factors. Really interesting and unbeliebably accurate. And a few taps and apparently, all these things are sorted out. May take two more trips to fully sort it but wow.

Back to preparation - for some reason I have become the hugest procrastinator. I keep putting things off. Things I would normally get on and do eg sending copies of birthcertificate to IRD, putting in claim for lost cellphone etc. Need to kick my arse out of the winter blues and get on with it. Freezing here today. Sick of Christchurch - Sunshine Coast anyone???

Posted by Jules :: 12:53 pm :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------