The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Tuesday, July 5

What a Shocker

How to eat like a the trash heap (Fraggle Rock) in one easy step. Now, people of the weight loss variety, how does a sane woman manage to consume the hideous amount of points that I have today. Easy, bad choices. Fish & chips for tea, 3 pieces of homemade chocolate cake and a pixie caramel will do it.

I did the basic Tae Bo workout this morning for the first time in a couple of years and I was sweating like a pig trotter!! My niece was watching me and her mother jump around the lounge like twats and just looked bewildered. And what got me was the skinny arse chics in leggings and boob tops on the video, they were sweating. What!! Maybe their intensity levels were quite high. Anyway, I now have two exercise sessions to complete tomorrow in order to make the 5 times a week target. I have decided that I am going to do the Special K Duathlon early next year. Probably in a team with my sister. She is quite a great weight, same height as me and 59kg, but she is not very fit. We will tag team it and she will do the 10km bike and I will do the running. So, in total, I will be running 5km. I am looking forward to feeling the buzz that Dietgirl got when she ran hers. I have to reduce the size of these 18E breasts first or I will knock myself out in the first 100m!!
I am off to experience Neurolink tomorrow - thanks to my excellent best buddy Kim. It is a system that somehow links the brain up to what is happening in the body and it then fixes itself. As I say, not sure how it works, but I do know that it has worked wonders for some friends of mine. Interesting to see if the guy picks up on the blood pressure and liver problems. Will keep you informed.

Posted by Jules :: 8:32 pm :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------