The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Tuesday, July 12

Cold

I must say, I really hate having to come up with a new title every time I post!! Some days I have good ones but, mostly I just come up with some random word that has nothing to do with the actual entry.

I have noticed that a few of my old regular reads are stopping blogging/journalling. This is hard for someone like me who looks up to a lot of these old hands at the weight loss game. But, I do understand a lot of your reasons so, kia kaha, be strong and will catch up again soon. As for the rest of you, let's keep going and get to goal. I have further than most to go, but I will be here till the end.

On the exercise front, pretty mellow until yesterday when I did some random weights and biked 5.1km in 16mins. So tonight I am going to aim to bike for 7km and see how it goes. Have to update the tracker and see how I have been. Have usually been within a point or two of my target so all is going pretty well. It is turning bloody cold here at the moment. Woke up to the hell frost and then it was quite lovely. Now it is turning stormy and grey and the temperature seems to have dropped dramatically. Nearly applied for a 25hr a week data entry/customer service job yesterday. Thought it would help out with the crap money situation but I did a quick spreadsheet to work out the difference once you took off the lost family assistance payment and added childcare (including government subsidy) and petrol. It worked out that we would be better off by about $30 a week. Not optimal so have left it for the moment. Once Blair starts working more hours again in the warmer months then it will be viable but, for the moment, need to look for something that won't require so much childcare. Night work has it's benefits but mostly pays less than the work I can do during the day so I would still be making minimal gains. I am going to look at all sorts during the week and put something into action in the next week.

Posted by Jules :: 1:36 pm :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------