The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Wednesday, July 13

Link Mad

Well, I stopped at 5km again. I could have gone on but I was biking against the clock. My sister did 5.1km in 14mins 14secs so I was trying hard to beat her. We had brought the bike inside as Blair was out at Pool and I couldn't really go out the back for half an hour while the three sprogs were left inside to fend for themselves. We had the fire on as it was 0degrees. So, crux of it all, I just stopped at 5km cos I had gone hard out and was bloody hot. So I did 5km in 15mins40secs.

As far as money and kids go, we never really had the beauty of planning if we could afford kids, they just arrived. Peta just after my 23rd birthday, Ben when I was 24 and, of course, our last wee surprise - Phoebe at 29. We have struggled but it has been silly decisions that have got us in the shit now. 2 years ago we were on two wages, with no outgoings. We had approached a no deposit mortgage company and had been approved for up to $160,000. But we were miffed at the $6000 fee on top of the crazy interest and decided to flag it. So we charged up to the max instead. That was all fine with two incomes. Now - with one income, loss of a company vehicle when Blair changed jobs and three children - things are a little tight and we still have the majority of those hire purchases etc. We will get through it. Just nice to have a little whine about it to people who will listen.

On the food front, have been fine. Not excellent, not bad, just fine. I have this biscuit in coffee addiction. Doesn't really matter what sort of biscuit as long as I can dunk it. Maybe I should just give up hot milky (soy milky that is) drinks. I had a hot Lemon & Barley last night and didn't have a biscuit with that as it just didn't appeal. Maybe that will be the trick.
Don't know if I am going to manage WW's tonight. Have to wrangle up the $16.95 and that could be a bit difficult. Will post later if I do. I weighed the lowest ever on my home scales this morning. I know, I always go on about what a joke it is to bother weighing on them as they are so different to the WW ones. But, I weighed 102.5kg on them. Sounds better than 106kg on the WW ones. I suppose it can still give me a perk as a year ago, when I first started journalling I weighed in at 108.5kg on those same scales. And they were brand new back then. That reminds me, I need to set up a link to my old diary-x entries. Will do that one day soon. I just had a look back and I started on 2nd August 2004. Well that's when I started journalling anyway. And apparently I was 106.5kg not 108.5. Who knows.

If you are a bit of a voyeur of the non sexual variety, check out Becks page, she is posting photos of random things in her life. Very interesting.

Congrats to Little Miss Sexy who has reached her lowest ever goal. Looking good girl!! And a big congrats to Karen and her husband on their pregnancy. Rest up woman, nothing is worth stressing over!! And good on Kim for getting back into it with a passion. Here's to losing these winter coats. And also congrats to Zara at Yo Heave Ho on her pregnancy as well. Good to know that we are all going so well in life and weight!!

Posted by Jules :: 9:21 am :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------