The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Tuesday, July 19

An Ode to Snot

My darling little Phoebe is full of snot. She is so blocked up that it sometimes sounds like she has stopped breathing. The sounds like a hedgehog. I am so sad for her. I have given her plenty of fluid and saline drops in the nose but she is just miserable. And these are the moments that make the thought of work just not very nice.


I am feeling like a bag of arseholes today. Skin feels cruddy, hair looks cruddy and I am just in a sloth of a mood. IRD decided to stuff up our Family Assistance payments and we won't get any for Phoebe for the next 2 weeks. But, it will be reimbursed at the end of the financial year which is March 2006. That is excellent, thanks. I mean, I didn't need that extra $120. You just keep it until March next year when I am bound to be really grateful for it. I'll just eat potatoes for a fortnight, no really, no trouble at all.

As far as being a loser of fat goes, not working. Instead of having a free day on Saturday I have extended that to having a free week. I mean, why the hell not be generous with myself.

Exercise, nup!!

Water, nup!!

Therefore, weight loss, ummmmmmmmmmmmm nup!!

We will see tomorrow but we are pretty sure that our fat cells have expanded in the last 5 days.

Posted by Jules :: 12:27 pm :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------