The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Tuesday, August 2

I Miss You

I miss all you buggers and your comments. Where are you all?? Have I done something to offend or are you all just as busy as I am?? Please let me know you are out there. As for Sarah - hello. Nice to meet you. Tried to go to your blog but couldn't get there via your comment so if you have one and want to share it then let me know where you are!!

As for missing people, my darling Blair is still in Queenstown and I stupidly feel rather lost without him. I definitely wouldn't want to be single with three kids!! I know plenty of woman do it but, I am a woos!! I am scared of every little noise and I just miss the adult company. And I miss the warmth in the bed. And I miss the cuddles. And I am paranoid. Yes, severely paranoid. About everything including that Blair will meet some gorgeous tourist in Queenstown and fall in love with her and leave me. I never used to have this sort of issue when I was slim. This lard has a hell of a lot to answer for!! It is really sad, as I know he loves me to bits, but I still have this irational fear that he will take "the grass is greener on the other side" option. Then, I hate to be the paranoid chic as there is nothing less attractive than insecurity. We have been together 6 and a half years and been good friends for 11 but you just never know. I have had a friend lose her husband to the secretary (cliche I know!) recently and the devastation in her life is just too hard to imagine in my own. She has been left with 3 kids and has had to leave the house they owned to go to a smaller one on a main road and she is just struggling with the enormity of it all. And she has to deal with the poor kids who, at 6, 3 and 1, have no idea why Daddy has left.

Anyway, didn't bike today, had to give my arse a rest!! But, I did do copious amounts of housework at a feverish rate and also, wait for it ...... did some of my Naturopathy work. Yes, you heard it. I got off of my arse and did some of the few units I have left to do. And I enjoyed it. Why am I such a procrastinator?

Kids are well and so is the cat


Who incidentally, is not that fat anymore. Since we moved to the cemetery region she has become a very scared cat who stays inside all the time other than to dash outside for a quick excretion or urination. There is a big Tom cat we have nicknamed "Ghost Cat" who has beaten the shit out of her and she is scared to venture out there. Bloody Ghost Cat. By the way, who loves Rockstar INXS?? I do. I love good rock music and some of those dudes can sing. Especially the chic with the dreads. And if you live somewhere other than NZ and know who wins or who is eliminated please don't tell me.

Biking in the morning and then hoping to get one of the extended whanau (family) members to look after the sprogs while I go to weight watchers meeting. I haven't missed a meeting yet and I don't want to. Have to get skinny, need more confidence, need to be hot and sexy so other half doesn't leave for skinny nymphomaniac tourist!!

Posted by Jules :: 8:59 pm :: 8 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------