The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Thursday, July 21

Wednesday Weigh In - Week Seven

Start Weight: 109.8kg
Current Weight: 106.7kg
Loss/Gain: +1.2kg
Kgs Lost: 3.1kg
Kgs to Goal: 41.7kg

Well it was expected so I take it on the chin and plod on. So much for losing 7kg by the mates 30th. I have 2 days, maybe I'll drop 3.9kg in 2 days. Not without a breast reduction!!

There has to be a plan in place so here goes:

Track, track, track: Track and post everything that enters my piehole in the next week.
Exercise: 5 times this next week for at least half an hour.
Make wise choices: There is no need to fill the points budget up on nil-nutrition biscuits.
No fail environment: Buy a lock box for the goodies and pass the keys to Blair.


Motivation is a key factor at the moment for me. I have so many other stresses on my mind, plus it is coming up TTOM again. All have combined to add to my weight gain. But, my training buddy (sister) is back this afternoon so will get her to kick my butt into action.

I don't really understand the way I function. Last week I went to the most motivational Chub Club meeting ever. The woman who had lost 35kg really inspired me. Then I totally had a week of non tracking. I do acknowledge the emotional side of it and things are consuming me a little bit. I am not going to beat myself up about it though.

Posted by Jules :: 12:30 pm :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------