The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Wednesday, August 3

Wednesday Weigh In - Week Nine

Start Weight: 109.8kg
Current Weight: 106.4kg
Loss/Gain: +0.4kg
Kgs Lost: 3.4kg
Kgs to Goal: 41.4kg

Okay, gain of 400g and this is getting ridiculous. I have been hovering around this mark for a month nearly. Need to up the antics a bit. I am a great one for spouting forth with great plans and ideas, a bit of a GUNNA. But, this week coming (Thursday - Wednesday) I am determined to have a completely on track week. I mean, in all honesty, there have been plenty of days when I just eat enough biscuits for a small African nation to survive on for a year. As hard as this is going to be, I have to do it:

NO BISCUITS ALL WEEK. NONE, NADA, ZILCHIMUNDO.

That way I can't point half my allowed 30pts on bloody sugary processed crappy biscuits. And:

GET THE FOOD DIARY TRACKER THINGY GOING AGAIN. KEEP MYSELF ACCOUNTABLE.

I need to kick start this thing into action again. The exercise is giving me the excuse that I can go over my points a little here and a little there until it ends up that I have had a whole week of going over points.

So, back to basics.

Hi to all who have pleased me and my little tanty with some comments. I do understand about all the blogs we read now people. If anyone could see my favourites list they would cringe. What I might do is allocate a certain section of the list to certain nights of the week. Eg A-D Mondays and Saturdays. Something like that as I am finding that I am skim reading a few blogs especially if they are longer entries. And I don't like to do that as I miss important things.

And Kate, I haven't read 14pk's blog but will search it out now and see what is happening with her journey. I got the idea off of my dad, as he imagines he is walking somewhere with his accumulated walks and suggested I do it with the biking as a way of seeing where I am getting too. And as for the supportive sister, she is great. She has two littlies and we often swap care so that we can get out and do things with a tad more ease. I didn't stay for the meeting this time though.

And I got the "bad luck" scales. There are two sets of scales at my meeting and everytime I get on the left ones with the certain Weigher, I put on. Without fail. I told her tonight that she is bad luck for me. She didn't seem to find that amusing.

Posted by Jules :: 10:47 pm :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------