The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Thursday, August 4

It's Alright, Baby's Coming Back .....

My sweetheart is home today and, in all honesty, I think it has done me the world of good to do without him for these last five days. It has given me a new spark and I am determined to have the warmest, cosiest, yummiest smelling, tidiest house ever!! I want him to walk in the door and be so glad that he has come back HOME! And I am going to go over to Keri's (sister) this afternoon and get her to straighten my hair with the ceramic tong thingys. I am busting my gut to please him. And, my friends, that is why it is good he went away. Before he did I was getting a tad tired of him and his winter blues and I wasn't putting much effort in to our relationship.

I am trying to think of something yummy to make for tea. But, completely within points. It is nearly lunch time and I have only had 5 points. 25 to go! Maybe I do need to follow Angel's lead and allocate a certain majority of my points to each meal so that I am balancing things out throughout the day. I mean, surely it is not good to eat 60% of your points in the last hours of the day.

May have to have a look at the Weekly recipes that you get dished out at WW. Speaking of that, did anyone get their "basics cookbook" in the last couple of weeks. It was a promotional thing to get you to come 5 weeks out of 6. I was excited about it, thinking it would be great to have a good cookbook. It is shit!! It is 62 pages long and has all of 18 recipes!! The majority of the book is Nestle diet product advertisements and tips on what utensils to use and how to store asparagus!! Then again, as Dad would say: There ain't no free lunches in this world.

I have just finished another 10km bike on the exercycle. Took me 27mins and 08secs. I know, slower time. But, we upped the tension to level 2 instead of the easiest level 1. And it definitely made a difference. So that is one out of the five planned exercise sessions this week.

Keri asked me this morning if I was gutted at putting on 400g. The thing is, I really am not that worried. Reason: I can weigh myself at 7am in the morning and be nearly 3kg lighter than at 7pm that night. Reason: I retain fluid terribly (No kidding laughs anyone who has seen my hideous feet photos!!). I hopped on the home scales this morning and was 101.5kg which means nothing in the weightloss journey as they are different to the official WW's ones. I was 108.5kg on these home scales 10 weeks ago so something is definitely changing. I use a bit of a control here in that Blair hasn't changed weight at all on them in the same time period.

Positives of the Day:

I am way fitter than I was 4 weeks ago.
I am a lot more motivated than I was 10 weeks ago.
I am on my way to being the renovated me.
I have 3 gorgeous, generally well behaved, children (Anyone seen Supernanny, cringe!!!)

So, I am going to stop sitting on my bumhole writing about life and have some lunch and then get into the housework, load up the wood basket and then head out and do some little jobs that I have put off for a while. I am going to have a lovely evening with my darling (and probably very hungover) man.

I just heard on the radio that Liam Gallagher (Oasis) has just pronounced that he can't decide who is better, him or Elvis. Now I ain't no Elvis fan but, what the f*#k is that man thinking. He and his brother are such tossers. When they first came out they compared themselves to the Beatles. WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Jules :: 11:10 am :: 7 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------