The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Monday, July 31

My 16mth Old

This little squirt is such a terror. She is such a hard nut (very like her mother). So many of you have asked me for an updated photo. This is the best I can do as my shitty little camera phone is all I have.


I have been away for a while - from blogging that is. I have just felt like I have had nothing to say. There is so much going on with everyone and I just don't know how to say what I need to say.

My grandmother got diagnosed with a second round of cancer a couple of weeks ago. Today she collapsed and was rushed to hospital. She is not in a good way. She has had a good life and is 84 years old. A friend of a friend is in the same state. She is 32 with two kids under 4. She hasn't had a good life. She hasn't even begun to live the life she planned. I struggle to understand the ways of life. I know there is nothing we can do but it doesn't stop me wondering every time I hear of disgusting attrocities like bombings of innocent Lebanese children - what ever made this race of humans such a wierd bunch.

I know, all a bit deep and unanswerable, but fuck it, needed to get it out of my head.

Posted by Jules :: 9:54 pm :: 8 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------