The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Monday, May 1

Hagley Park

I did my second walk in two weeks around Hagley Park. I go with a girl from work. She is fit and healthy and doesn't let me use lame excuses to get out of it. We walk around both parks (around 6km I think) Took us 1 hr and 2 minutes tonight. Took 1 hour and 10 minutes last time. I really really need better shoes though as I have a giant blister on my left little toe on top of tender barely healed skin from last time.



I am reading in so many people's blogs that they have lost their groove and are putting on a few kilos when they have worked so hard to lose so many. Maybe it is just nature padding all you skinny malinks up for Winter.

I am so embarrased about my shabby house at the moment. Because my brain is blah I have had no desire to do anything about sorting out my new house. Nothing is in it's place. To be honest nothing has had a place for years. We have been in a constant state of moving for years now. Longest in one place just over two years. I mean, there have been reasons - owners wanting to move back in, too expensive, too many children. I know that this place is temporary - really temporary and I just can't muster the energy to sort everything out when I know that we will move on for good soon. As long as the plan all goes to plan. If I have learnt anything in the last couple of weeks it is "Don't Plan". Every time I plan something it doesn't happen.

How did my healthy eating go today??

Breakfast:
1 grapefruit, Cornflakes, banana and soy lite
Morning tea:
1 pear, Green tea with Mandarin and Limeflowers
Lunch:
2 pieces soy and linseed toast with hommous and sliced tomato and a salad made up of avocado, mandarin segments and bean sprouts with lemon juice as dressing.
Afternoon tea:
Apple
Dinner:
Tomato and cheese sausages, mashed potato, brocolli and mixed veges.

Just had to stuff it up at the end of the day with the sausies. But, overall a pretty healthy day.

Love ya.

Posted by Jules :: 11:14 pm :: 7 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------