The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Thursday, February 16

What to Do?

I am back on track, yet you may have noticed the lack of a Wednesday Weighin title. I am in the middle of trying to decide whether WW is working for me or whether I am just plodding along week after week, paying my money and getting annoyed at everything. I am in the limbo stage at the moment. I have joined, left and re-joined a number of times but I just feel I am not getting anything out of it at the moment. That being said, I am completely back on track. Have been eating well and drinking heaps of water. Have not been snacking at all, which is bloody excellent for me.

We are moving again. Mum and Dad are offering us their rental which has more room for the kids rooms. And... it is 200m, if that, from a really large park - Jellie Park which has a Swimming complex and a gym and plenty of walking areas. It would only be temporary until they sell and move to the country where they are building their dream home. They have offered to buy us a house and set the ball rolling there. The house would be Rangiora way so that they could still look after the kids (as they are my childcare)and it will all work out brilliantly. Unless .... Blair gets into the fire service and gets his second choice on location and ends up in Wellington.

Who knows but the rental part goes ahead in 3 weeks anyway.

Posted by Jules :: 1:10 pm :: 18 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------