The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Thursday, February 9

My Second Arse

Week 4 of Paulene's challenge

24th weighin at weight watchers.

Start Weight: 109.8kg
Current Weight: 103.6kg
Loss/Gain: +100g
Kgs Lost: 6.2kg
Kgs to Goal: 38.6kg

So ridiculously, the inch worm is creeping it's way back up the scale. I got a wee bit silly about it for about a second, then thought, in reality - I have put on one whole kg since before Christmas. I am not really blowing out as such, but rather stagnating.

Am hopping on the bike tonight while The Biggest Loser is on. I don't want to ever watch another 'fat' programme again without doing something active at the time.

Now, here is a disturbing fact that I was made aware of by my reflection this morning. I have two arses!! No shit, I have the normal, yet rather large one that resides at the base of my spine. Okay. But, I have discovered a second one. It has probably been there for a while but I have just not had the chance to view it before now. I was ironing my work trousers this morning while wearing my bra and "pull your tummy in, creating a muffin top" knickers. I reached up, above the microwave to grab some obscure item out of the cupboard. I happened to glance at the microwave door and lo-and-behold, there it was. Blinding me with it's hideousness was my second arse. The reflection was of the top of my inner thighs, just below the panty line, or otherwise to be referred to as Arse 2. The squidgy fat that lolls around at the top of my thighs has formed a nice little arse (the type of arse I wouldn't be too pissed off about having at the back where the rather bulbous one is situated right now).

So, this leads to a new challenge in the list of many challenges:

The "BANISH THE SECOND ARSE, ONE IS ENOUGH" Challenge.

Posted by Jules :: 3:13 pm :: 9 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------