The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Wednesday, February 1

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 3

Week 3 of Paulene's challenge that is.

23rd weighin at weight watchers. Exactly 8 months back on weight watchers:

Start Weight: 109.8kg
Current Weight: 103.5kg
Loss/Gain: +100g

Kgs Lost: 6.3kg
Kgs to Goal: 38.5kg

6.3kg in 8 months. WTF is up with that? I have no commitment!! I have had to put off entering the duathlon, only 5 weeks to go and I have a hideous chest infection. I am actually very close to crying right now. I feel like, no matter what my commitment to this C25K was, life just can't throw me the ball I need to get home. I am seriously upset about this. I was determined. I struggled through that first run and I did it, I was stoked and then I got sick. Every time I blow up the balloon it gets burst on me.

Don't get me wrong, I am completely aware of how much I am self sabotaging my efforts on the food front. But I was amped for this running and I haven't had a cough for over a year and .......

Anyway, I can't really re hash it anymore. It is just sucking me into an abyss of self pity.

By the way, have to say to Anna from Waikato, thank you so much for your lovely comment on my tagboard about the photo. It is refreshing to hear of new lurkers out there.

As for everyone else, what's with only 7 comments in a couple of weeks? Am I boring everyone senseless or have you all just given up on me with my pitiful attempts?

Posted by Jules :: 10:29 pm :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------