The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Wednesday, January 11

Bring On 2006

That's what I say people - Bring It On.

I had a relatively crap arse year in 05 and am fucken glad to see the arse end of it. 2006 is my year. The year of putting words into action.

I have yet to finalise a list of the things I want to achieve this year but it will be long and varied. I need to move forward on so many levels and I feel that this is the year that I will do just that.

I have not weighed since the 14th of December at WW. I have weighed at home and figure I have put on around 1.5kg with Xmas goodies consuming. So, I estimate I am around the 104kg mark. At least I am 5.8kg lighter than I was 1st of June 05.

So, here is a photo taken at work for the newsletter to introduce me. I was 104kg when it was taken so this is me now. This is me start of 2006 and this will NOT be me at the end of 2006.


Posted by Jules :: 3:13 pm :: 9 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------