The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Wednesday, November 16

Where Do I Start??

I know, I know, long time no see.

I have obviously been extremely busy. Not only with work, which is busy but great, but also with life in general. It's that time of year where everyone is demanding your time. Social situations for Africa!! And, a bit of the old depression/anxiety has reared it's ugly head. Have had a few weeks of quite hard times in the old head department and my self image has taken a plummet. I haven't gone to Weight Watchers since that horrible pre-birthday weighin. I don't think I have put any weight on, who knows. The clothes are still feeling loose and I received heaps on compliments at the wedding on Saturday. Had a great time with some old buddies and had an all nighter!! Blair and I sat down and yarned for hours about where we want to be and how we want to get there.

So, things may be looking up. I need to face the facts that I can't afford to give up on the Weight Watchers thing. I would have gone tonight but I only have $12 and that is not enough to catch up on 4 weeks unpaid fees!! I can make it next week though and will be there with bells on. Well, maybe minus the bells as I don't really need anything extra to up the scales. I have come a long way in my terms and I need to keep going. I need to not let the mind games fuck up the health for me. I am going to work out the head shit. I have before and will again. I think the whole new job, full on life thing is hard but I need to cope with it and get on. So, next week I head back to Chub Club and see what the month's abscence has done on the scale front. Then I go hard. And that doesn't mean that the next week is going to be a blast out. I need veges and fruit. I need them so much. I need water and from tomorrow morning I am on 26 pts recorded every day again. I am still breastfeeding morning and night. It may be time to think about ceasing, but for the moment I am hanging on to my little bond with my last bubba!!

Here's to a restart of a journey that I refuse to turn back on.

Thanks for all your comments and worry. It is so nice to know that everyone out there is behind me all the way and I can't wait to catch up on all of you and see where you are at. I have honestly missed reading about my online buddies and it has been quite lonely without the constant little tidbits.

Let's get it on!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted by Jules :: 8:32 pm :: 15 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------