The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Tuesday, October 11

The Traps of the Office Lunch

Being the progressive funky company, we do Team Meetings once a month and at said Team Meetings we have Team Lunches. Luckily I knew ahead of schedule about this and could plan. I had a light brekkie with only 3pts worth of toast with Lime marmalade. Had no morning tea and then had a chicken and corn vol au vent, one club sandwich and half a muffin for lunch. Totalled 10pts. Had water with lunch and a coffee for afternoon tea. Didn't have anything to eat after work and we didn't eat dinner till 8pm. The kids had already been fed by my parents before I picked them up. Bonus!! So Blair and I could have something spicy. Had Thai Coconut, Chilli and Lime stirfried chicken on basmati rice. Then had a Pinky bar for dessert. And I came in 1.5pts over. But, I had gotten up early and biked my 5km in 13 mins 11 secs, so ..... cheated a bit and used the bonus points earnt by that ride and therefore, was still on track with points!

Two days in a row!!

Organised, on track, exercising and eating yummy food to boot!! And all this while having the temptation of Coke in the fridge. It has been there since Sunday and that is two days more than any other bottle of coke has sat in our fridge.

Am back to WW tomorrow night after a two week absence due to lack of funds. Excited but also nervous. I still have one week to go on my challenge and have 5kgs to go. Would hate to be totally off the mark by having a gain. Then again, as long as I hit 30 feeling like I am sending my life and health in the right direction then, I can only be happy - aye??

Hope everyone else is as pumped up as I am for the coming warmer months.

Just bought a top off Trade me that had never been worn in a size 18. Not sure if it will fit as I still have major breasts but, a little bit more gone and I'm sure it will look fab!



I also bought this one for my sister. Had the great idea that this could be passed back to me when I hit goal!! Crafty huh??



Here's a close up to show paisley detail.



Posted by Jules :: 10:46 pm :: 7 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------