The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Friday, September 30

She's Gone!!!!!!!!!! BWAHHAHHAHHHA

Jordis has left the building!! She had pretty much had enough and wasn't performing to her potential and is out of there. I cried with her!!
That is all I will say.

I am just giving a quick entry to update everyone on where I am. I have been busy with the old school holiday buzz and Phoebe is still sick and we can now add Ben to the mix as he is sick too!!

Signed, sealed and delivered the contract, start on Monday morning for a half day, Tuesday for a whole day and then have the rest of the school holidays off and start officially on the 10th Oct.

I didn't go to WW this week as I just could not afford it. I tell you what, it will be a blessing when the pay packet from the new job finally starts coming in. I did weigh myself at my sister's place yesterday and was 102kg. Her scales weighed me the same as WW ones last week but being that all scales are temperamental, we can't confirm the accuracy of that measurement. But hopefully I have lost a little.

Am finding adjusting to 6 less points a day quite a hard job. I have cut down to only 2 breastfeeds a day and therefore have given myself the bottom quota of allowable b/feeding points, which is 26. I still have to do a bit of daily allocating though. Seem to eat way too many points at the end of the day and then still go over. Not good.

Am still not exercising. Blah!! Not too worried at the moment. I am hoping to find a whole new groove when I start work. There is just no way I can work fulltime, organise three kids and run a household, all the while fitting in time for myself and Blair, without implementing some sort of routine. I might be like the Supernanny and do up a wallchart with all of our routines on it. I will put it somewhere discreet though.

I have 3 weeks till the big three O!! Semi freaking out. Don't know why, just am. Am praying to reach my 10% but, at this point people, would just jump for joy if I could become a 90's girl. Please please let me be a 90's girl.

Bonus of the Week:

Having no clothes to wear on a cold day when had to go to hand in my contract. Wore and wore well: pair of brown pants that I have not been able to wear in over 5 years. When I was in the mid 90's!! Size 18 NZ. Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose all good things can't happen at once so I have to be grateful for them one at a time.

Goals for the Weekend:

Eat a shit load of veges and fruit.
Go for a walk.
Drink lots of water.

Goals for early next week:

Exercise damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Track, track, track!!
Enjoy new job and be confident and organised.

Goals for end of next week:

Hang out with kids and enjoy last of the school hols with them. Do something fun that involves healthy food and exercising. eg bike park with yummy picnic lunch.
Go to weight watchers.
keep tracking, exercising.
Plan my routine for the family and inform them of it.
Get school uniforms sussed for summer for Peta and Ben.
Celebrate Phoebe's half birthday on Oct 6th, Thursday. (Hasn't 6 months flown by??)

So much for the quick update

Have a lovely weekend my fellow pie eaters.

Posted by Jules :: 10:37 am :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------