The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Saturday, October 1

A New Look and A Fresh Feel

What do you think?? I LOVE it so, if you don't then tough! I love love love purple tulips. My absolute fav flower and I was a bit sick of the green blogger template. I got this design from Caz (see link in credits at bottom left of blog). She has some excellent designs.

So I feel fresh and new and am on track already with weetbix, banana and soy lite for brekkie. Am off to get lots of veges and fruit as per my plan for the weekend. May even do up a juice or two. In saying that, better get going as changing the template has taken me a while as I add in all my personal touches. Haven't got all my links up yet, only Angel, Lyn and DG. Will have you all in there soon and then I will feel completely satisfied on the blog front.

Posted by Jules :: 9:32 am :: 13 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------