The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Monday, October 17

Tae Bo Your Ass Billy Blanks!!

Got up this morning and sweated away with Billy Blanks doing Tae Bo. At one point I was actually answering him and yelling away like a plonker. But, I did it - at 6.15am no less. And I have finished another day in organised worksville. Beds made and all.

This is not going to be a long one, have just washed and dried the dishes and am gong to settle down to watch Desperate Housewives. I relate so Lynette, the blonde stressed out mother.

Today had wholegrain vitabrits for breakfast with lite soy milk and a pear. Two cruskits with marmite for morning tea. A feta and tomato wholegrain toasted sandwich for lunch with a berry crumble Yoplait yoghurt and an apple. Another apple for afternoon tea and for dinner, homemade burgers with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and avocado, mayo and tommie sauce. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!

Am on track, although the old fluid is building up in the PMT week. I don't expect to reach the 90's - it is pretty much impossible in the premenstrual week. But, I am rocking my way there pretty quickly.

Posted by Jules :: 9:08 pm :: 8 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------