The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Thursday, October 13

KFC!!

Before we get upset about this we must realise that I actually handled KFC. An unorganised dinner time tonight led to me out buying gumboots for Blair at 8pm. WTF!!! Anyway, the kids had tea and we hadn't and I wanted something fast. Went through the drivethru. And I got:

A works burger
A small potato and gravy.

Yes, I finally had something click in me. I can have things like this on the odd occasion. But, and here's the breakthrough moment, I don't have to go mad just because I am allowing myself a treat. I can have the treat in a normal amount. I can control myself.

Have stuck to points. Whoops, actually I have gone 2 pts over as I had a yoghurt for dessert. Oh well. I'm okay.

Didn't bike this morning as I have done something to my gammy knee.

Posted by Jules :: 9:47 pm :: 10 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------