The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Saturday, November 26

12 Things About Me

12 MOVIES THAT I LOVE (In no particular order.)
1. Whale Rider
2. The Power of One
3. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
4. Elf
5. Garden State
6. The Neverending Story
7. Return of the Jedi
8. Once Were Warriors
9. In My Father’s Den
10. Happy Gilmour
11. The Shawshank Redemption
12. Chronicles of Narnia (now I haven’t seen this yet but I know I will love it)
11 BANDS/ARTITST THAT I LIKE
1. Tool
2. Metallica
3. Tracey Chapman
4. Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac
5. Destiny’s Child
6. Cold Chisel
7. Powderfinger
8. Trinity Roots
9. The Feelers
10. The Eagles
11. Black Sabbath
10 THINGS ABOUT ME
1. My birthday is 20th October 1975
2. I have 2 younger brothers (26 & 23), one younger sister (28) and an older half sister who I hardly know (about 38)
3. I have 3 children, one long-haired black and white cat and a fiancé.
4. I live within 2.5km of my parents, one brother and my younger sister (and they don’t all live together.
5. I am a qualified veterinary nurse.
6. I have curly dark brown hair.
7. I hate gardening, but one day think I will love it.
8. I want to own a horse by the time I am 40.
9. I want to own my own business.
10. I am paranoid about dying.

9 GOOD FRIENDS I HAVE
1. Kim
2. Jenn
3. Sandi
4. Mish
5. Amy
6. Nic
7. Megan
8. Leigh (yes, you!)
9. Zara (and yes, you too!!)
8 FAVORITE FOODS/DRINKS
1. Bundaberg Lemon, Lime & Bitters
2. Garlic Naan breads with Butter Chicken
3. Almonds
4. V8 vege juice
5. Fresh Salmon
6. Tiramisu
7. Creamy Blue Cheese
8. Jamie Oliver’s Fish Pie
7 THINGS I WEAR DAILY
1. Knickers
2. Bra
3. Moisturiser
4. Some of Phoebe’s food
5. Deodorant
6. A smile
7. Shoes
6 THINGS I HATE
1. Losing control
2. Being too controlling
3. Financial stress
4. Ill health/obesity
5. Bigots
6. The smell of rotten farts
5 THINGS I DO DAILY
1. Obsess about losing weight
2. Long for something I don’t have
3. Eat
4. Tell my man I love him.
5. Long for more hours in the day
4 SHOWS I WATCH
1. McLeod’s Daughters
2. Downsize Me
3. Scrubs
4. Lost
THE LAST 3 PLACES I'VE LIVED
1. Christchurch NZ
2. Greymouth NZ
3. Palmerston North NZ
2 THINGS I WANT
1. Health, Wealth and Happiness
2. A Holden Commodore V8 clubsport (horny baby)
1 PERSON I WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW
1. My aunty, she died 2001, I loved her and miss her dearly.

Posted by Jules :: 2:40 pm :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------