The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Friday, November 25

The Lost Boys

Now, who remembers this timeless classic from the rip roaring 80's?? Just as I sat down to start my first "full on catch up on other people's blogs for ages" session, this classic started on Prime. Now, I am tempted to change channels to watch Rove in half an hour, but how can I? The music is great, Cold Chisel is thrown in there, Corey Haim, Corey Feldman and Keifer Sutherland. A classic. And they have the coolest Alaskan Malamute (sp??). I want one!!

Okay, trip down memory lane is over.

After two excellent days tracking ..... Pizza. That is all I am saying. It is done, it is over. I stopped the wagon for a picnic, I have hopped back on and we are on the trail again.

Now, did I tell you in all the confusion that I bought new jeans for the first time in fricking ages? I am talking about actual jeans. Denimn jeans. I have not bought jeans for fucking years. I lie, I bought a pair of fake jeans, you know, they look like jeans but they are not actually real heavy denim. And the best thing, the jeans were size 18!!!! The try-hard ones from a few years ago were size 24!! Things are weird in my head about it all. I mean, I am only 5.6kg down, officially as of Wednesday night, but I seem to be able to fit all these way smaller clothes. I know I still retain a shitload of fluid in the old cankles so maybe that accounts for some of it.

A bit sick of trying to analyze every little thing about the weight thing. So, I will just go with it. I am a size 18 and I had better damn well enjoy it. Have a lovely day people.

Posted by Jules :: 9:04 pm :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------