The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Monday, November 28

Help!! - There's a Cheese Grater In My Right Ovary

Yes, I am having absolutely terrible period pains, actually - I haven't even got the period part yet, just frickin pains.

As for the wagon ride - well, I was readying my bulbous body to haul itself back onto the wagon when the little picnic I stopped for called out to me to "come, stay a while". So, I did. All weekend in fact.

But, I eventually bid farewell to the picnic delights and jumped up on the wagon and am roaring across the prairie right this second as if the Indians were chasing me. Have had a lovely healthy point friendly day. Even though I could hear those barstards back at the picnic hollering at me all the way back on the wagon trail. But, I didn't turn the horses around. I kept on going.

So, hope all you cow poke are doing the travelling as well. Happy trails!!

Posted by Jules :: 8:53 pm :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------