The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Friday, April 28

How Time Flies

I started my surfing session tonight with what was supposed to be a quick look at other's blogs and then into a good entry of my own. What actually happened, and isn't this always the way, was that I got engrossed in all of you guys lives and it is nearly two hours later and I have that awful shoulder pain that Dietgirl was talking about. So, dependant on pain tolerance levels, this may be a short one when it was meant to be a long one.

Was reading Anon Fit Woman's blog and was struck by an epiphany. I don't write for me anymore. I looked back over my last couple of entries and they were all informative little updates on my life. Mere facts and figures. What has happened to the spark for blogging I used to have. If we could, and we can't because it has gone, we would click on back to some of my original diary-x entries and we would be amazed at the wit, the passion, the indepth look into the inner workings of my mind. Now it is more like looking at a boring memoir of a boring fat woman. I used to be all about me. Frankly, who cares about Blair and his fire service etc? I mean, sure, let them be dropped into conversation but this is the renovation of jules and I don't see any plans for diy of any others.

So, crux of it all is that this is about me again.

You heard it. No more boring weekly or bi-monthly updates on what I am doing in my life. That is not what I am about. I am back with a vengance baby and you better be ready to read some exciting shit that is going to come spilling forth out of this chubby little head of mine.

PS. Blair missed out on the cognitive testing. Froze on a numerical question and panicked and missed a whole portion of the maths section. ( I mean, we have to have some updates on my other life too!!:)

Posted by Jules :: 10:14 pm :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------