The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Wednesday, June 21

Hello There

I have been extremely slack due to being extremely busy, self obsessed and a pregnant fulltime working and studying mother of three. Last week spent 6 days in New Plymouth doing my final workshop for my Diploma of Naturopathy. Was great but exhausting.

My blood pressure has jumped up and I have been told I won't be able to work past 28 weeks. I am currently 16.5 weeks and still about the same weight. I have also been told that I should be trying to attempt to finish my exam for Naturopathy in 3.5 weeks. Do do this I will need to complete 8 units of work in 3 weeks. Impossible?? Of course it is but that makes it all the more challenging aye??

Kids are great.

We have made the decision to move to Australia in May/June next year - Sunshine Coast to be exact. Chasing the Golden Wallet but also the lifestyle. We spend all of winter inside here in Christchurch because it is either too cold or too smoggy and then we spend most of summer inside too because it is always extremely windy.

Will try and update again soon.

Posted by Jules :: 1:15 pm :: 11 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------