The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Wednesday, May 17

Sensing ..........

.......... being absolutely fucken stoked!!

I am an addict. Yes, you heard it - an addict. I am absolutely addicted to Sensing Murder. I LOVE IT!!! And, to top off my addiction, my work social club has decided that we should go see Deb Webber on Tuesday 30th May. Fricking over the moon am I!!

So last night I whipped up a Liver Cleansing recipe - Chicken with Almonds. Delicious. A shitload of ingredients but well worth the 40 or so minutes of prep. And the healthiest thing I have eaten in at least a week.

I am 12 weeks on Sunday. Due 2nd December. So - that's that.

I also love laughing. Comedy gala is on tonight and I am laughing so much me pelvic floor muscles (kegels!) are having a right old time trying to hold it all in.

Have a lovely day.

Posted by Jules :: 9:51 pm :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------