The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Thursday, May 11

Fate

Now, whether you believe in it or not, you have to agree that fate has dealt me a great hand this time around.

How many years have I been studying my naturopathy?? Well six to be exact and last October I officially withdrew 6 papers shy of my diploma. Last week one of the head tutors phoned me to ask why I had paid them $600. I hadn't, so once we cleared that, I happened to enquire as to whether or not it would be possible for me to re-enroll to complete the final papers and thus allowing me to gain my qualification. This set the ball rolling and within 5 hours I had booked and paid for return flights to New Plymouth for my final one week workshop, sit the exam 15th July, and have to sit the practical by end of November and by the time bubs comes I will be qualified.

And the ultimate of it all means that I shall never have to come and work for these crazy women ever again nor any other crackpots like them.

And hence my believe in fate.

Posted by Jules :: 2:41 pm :: 11 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------