The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Friday, May 19

Self Image Obsessed or What??

I left the supermarket last night in the dark. Hopped in the car, started up, drove down the road a bit and then a song I love started to play. I was the only one in the car so I shouted out "Woohoo" very loudly and clapped once very loudly. And this is where my strange self image obsession kicked in. I actually had the following thought pattern:

"Shit, I shouldn't do that. How embarrasing would it be if there was an attacker in the back seat about to hijack me? They would think I was a dick!"

Seriously - that is the what went through my head. WTF?? Who fucken cares what a would be attacker thinks of them at any time let alone when they are exclaiming in joy at a favourite song coming on in their own fucken car? Am I that worried about my image - well, yes obviously but it disturbs me immensely!!

Posted by Jules :: 11:41 am :: 14 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------