The Renovation of Jules
pregnancy

Friday, September 15

A Lady of Leisure

Well, we all know that title is a bit ridiculous considering the three offspring I have and the neverending naturopathy units but, I have officially finished working and am now a stay at home mum! I was due to finish work last Friday but got forced to finish on the Wednesday by the gestapo at the Christchurch Women's Hospital who, on one of my routine checkups, wouldn't let me leave because my BP was 174/108. I only ended up in for a day and a night and got released on MEDICATION!! Now we all know what a huge thing it is for me to take meds after the Methyldopa affair but I have been a good little guinea pig and done as I have been told. My BP had come down before I got my first dose anyway.

I now have had a week at home and have not done one little bit of study or naturopathy work. Meds make me a little drowsy and I have a lovely face rash to go with it - lovely looking like a drowsy sleepy dopey drug addict when I pick the kids up from school!!

Being at home with Phoebe is proving great fun but she is definitely a handful. How my mother didn't lose a stone running around after her I do not know.

Posted by Jules :: 10:14 am :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------